Selasa, 30 Agustus 2022

Bangladesh Vs Afghanistan Second T20 Highlights – Mar 5, 2022 - Cricket Highlights 2 - My Cricket Highlights - Cricket 12

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan 2nd T20I Highlights nowadays, Saturday 5-3-2022 Cricket – 2nd T20I Cricket (D/N), Afghanistan excursion of Bangladesh from Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur.Form manual

Last 5 finished T20Is; the most current first

Bangladesh: WLLLL

Afghanistan: LLLWLWICC Rankings Test, ODI & T20I

It may be the final healthy of the Afghanistan Cricket Cricket tour of Bangladesh 2022. Afghanistan Cricket and-streaming/profile" target="_blank">Cricket crew confirmed their capabilCricket ities in the tCricket wenty/20 internationals Cricket through the years, but in Bangladesh, they're locating the victory very difficult. In the first T20I, the house crew has crushed the traffic very easily. Bangladesh scored 158 runs with eight wickets down in that healthy. Litton Cricket Das † scored 60 runs off forty four deliveries, Munim Shahriar 1Cricket 7 and Afif Hossain 25.

Fazalhaq Farooqi and Azmatullah Omarzai took wickets every, Rashid Khan and Qais Ahmad took one wicket each. In respond, the Afghanistan crew scored ninety four runs all out in 17.four overs. Najibullah Zadran scored 27 runs, Mohammad Nabi (c) 16 and Azmatullah Omarzai 20. Nasum Ahmed disregarded four Afghani Cricket batsmen, Shoriful Islam took three Cricket wickets, Shakib Al Hasan 2 and Mustafizur Rahman took the ultimate wicket.Bangladesh Cricket have won the toss and could bat first.

Bangladesh group: 1 Litton Das (wk), 2 Mohammad Naim, three Shakib Al Hasan, 4 Mushfiqur Rahim, five Mahmudullah (capt), 6 Munim Shahriar, 7 Afif Hossain, 8 Mahedi Hasan, nine Shoriful Islam, 10 Nasum Ahmed, eleven Mustafizur Rahman.

Afghanistan team: 1 Hazratullah Zazai, 2 Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), 3 Usman Ghani, 4 Darwish Rasooli, five Najibullah Zadran, 6 Mohammad Nabi (capt), 7 Azmatullah Omarzai, 8 Karim Janat, 9 Rashid Khan, 10 Fazalhaq Farooqi, 11 Sharafuddin.Post Match Presentation.

Bangladesh captain Mahmudullah: “Yeah, it changed into a very good wicket to bat on, but now not sufficient partnerships. Very dissatisfied. It wasn’t 150 wicket however 130 get-desk. No partnerships specifically upfront. Me and Mushi had been trying to get a partnership, from time to time you get lucky. Both people could have scored some more. We want to find some thing to work on [the fielding]. it’s been bothering us, we want to enhance on fielding. I suppose we’ll have more T20 video games in July. Hopefully, we are able to come back sturdy.”

Player of the Match is Azmatullah Omarzai for his 3 for 22: “I tried my fine to do, I’m very satisfied. It become a dream to perform for the crew, glad I bowled a whole lot of dot balls similarly to getting wickets.”

Fazalhaq Farooqi is the Player of the Series for his 5 wickets in video games: “I’m very glad and I devote it to my united states. We are a younger side, we did anything we could do and won it.”

Afghanistan captain Mohammad Nabi: “The boys played nicely. We threw one wicket early however we came lower back nicely. In the first recreation, we did errors in batting and we learned from it. On young gamers: we try to construct a young bench for Asia Cup and World Cup. We’re trying our first-class to keep 15:00 Local

Umpires – Gazi Sohel, Masudur Rahman

TV Umpires – Tanvir Ahmed

Match Referee – Akhtar Ahmad

Reserve Umpire – Morshed Ali Khan

Match range – T20I no. 1496

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

'Star Trek: ตอน "Lower Decks" ดั้งเดิมของ Next Generation แสดงอนาคตที่อุดมคติน้อยกว่า

Movies Free Fmovies Movies Free Fmovies Movies Free Fmovies Movies Free Fmovies Movies Free Fmovies Movies Free Fmovies Movies Free Fmovies...